There is a growing demand for all organizations to become serivce-driven and customer focused.
This requires, however, more than just creating a service philosophy and a service mission statement for the organization. It requires the development of a deeply ingrained service culture based on practical skills and guidelines that permeates across and throughout the entire organization.
This in-house course takes the participants (usually department heads, branch managers, and call center managers) through a series of practical skills that can be implemented in their day-to-day operations in order to raise customer service delivery and to minimize the risk of customer attrition. Each participant in the course will work on individual action plans designed for immediate implementation in to their respective business units.
Key Learning Objectives
- Identifying factors required for service quality in your organization
- Understanding why customers leave
- Integrating the 5 Dimensions of Service Quality into your business unit
- Understanding how to implement the 7 C’s of Customer Retention
- Undertstanding customer expectations and changing customer values
- Developing individual action plans to meet business unit service strategies
- Being prepared to recover from errors and mistakes
- Keeping customers from moving to competitors through effective service recovery
- Identifying ways and means to reward and recognize excellent service delivery
This course is only conducted as an in-house course so that the contents, examples and discussions can focus on specific client needs. The course is designed as a five-day course, but can be run as a three-day or four-day program.
Option: A train-the-trainer program is also available enabling in-house staff to conduct the course under a license arrangement.